- AdOpt Summer Newsletter LICENSED TRAINERS There now exists in England a generation of accredited AdOpt Facilitators who are extremely skilled and competent in...
- SCIE findings in relation to NIS programmes have been published The SCIE has published their findings in relation to Models of care and care pathways to support the mental health and wellbeing of looked...
- Call out for applications to the Life Chances Fund January 2017 The Life Chances Fund (LCF) will be open for Expressions of Interest to develop Social Impact Bonds in the themes of early years...
In AdOpt we collect a number of forms and outcome measures from the parents and group facilitators.
We ask parents to complete the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire (SDQ) (Goodman, 1997), Parenting Sense of Competence Scale (PSOC) (Jones & Prinz 2005), Assessment Child Checklist Short Form and Plus (ACC-SF, ACC+) (Tarren-Sweeney, 2014) and a Parent Weekly Report (PWR), designed by the NIS, at four main time points.
The four time points are:
- An intake home visit from the facilitator,
- At the end of the group
- 6 months after the final session
- 12 months after the final session.
We also collect an intake form, parent’s feedback on the group content and experience, and parent’s attendance.
These measures are collected in order to ensure that the programme is - and remains - effective for adoptive parents and their children.